Blazor Foundation Version 2.1.6 is now available here
- Implemented Menu System V1 (may help to eliminate foundation 6 off-canvas bugs). Note: we created this solution rather then try to fix foundation bug in order to avoid having to create a fork or jeopardize foundation integrity.
- Fix Major issues with Vertical/Horizontal Slider.
- Fix Major style breaking from Blazor (Moved Mandatory Classes into the Blazor LifeCycle “SetParametersAsync”).
- Update Foundation.css (may break some style)
- Update Modal CSS (could break style)
- Added Title to Reveal Modal Component (may break style, you will have to review it)
- Added Button Natively to Reveal Modal (may break style, you will have to review it)
- Added Title Icon to Reveal Component. (Optional)
- Added ‘blazor.foundation.css’ all new custom changes will be inside this file so we dont touch ‘foundation.css’
- Added “Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Web” to every web component to fix potential error due to Blazor update.
- Fix Button not triggering.
- Fix Null Reference when “onchange” triggered on the switches.
- Minor Fixes.
We plan for future release, Fixes, Improve Support of Features for Existing Component.
Expect improvement in the documentation Example/Videos/Live Demo.